Visit our many other projects on shariah
‘mapping shari’a’ in perspectives on terrorism, vol. 5 No. 5-6
Perspectives on Terrorism seeks to provide a unique platform for established and emerging scholars to present their perspectives on the developing field of terrorism studies and scholarship; to present original research and analysis; and to provide a forum for discourse and commentary on related issues.
‘mapping shari’a’ in middle east quarterly, Summer 2011
Since its founding in 1994, the Middle East Quarterly has become America's most authoritative journal of Middle Eastern affairs. Policymakers, opinion-makers, academics, and journalists turn first to the Quarterly, for in-depth analysis of the rapidly-changing landscape of the world's most volatile region.
- Andy McCarthy in National Review: Cast A Wider Net
- Robert Spencer in Human Events: Most U.S. Mosques Teach Violence
- Diana West in Town Hall: Sunlight on the American Mosque
- Andrew C. McCarthy in National Review: The Coordinates of Radicalism
- Frank Gaffney in The Washington Times: American Mosques, Jihad’s Incubators
Join the Mailing List